FoodARC is committed to research that is grounded in real community needs in Nova Scotia and beyond — research that supports learning, action and the social and systems change needed to build healthy, sustainable and just food systems for all.
- Maple Leaf Centre for Action on Food Security, 2021 Scholarship
- FoodARC April 2020 Newsletter
- FoodARC Spring 2019 Newsletter
- Food action and understanding: The roots of household food insecurity and ways to grow community food security
- Ksenia Kholina, FoodARC intern, received NSHRF Quest Award for greatest promise for health research in the province