FoodARC hosts and supports diverse events to share research results, have meaningful conversations, and support learning. For more information about past events, including descriptions and any associated resources, please click on the event title below.
- March 2, 2016: Building Self Reliance: Pathways to Healthy, Local and Sustainable Food in our Institutions
- June and October 2015: Make Food Matter Action and Advocacy Workshops
- August 15-17 2015: Critical Dietetics Conference
- November 13-16, 2014: Food Secure Canada’s 8th National Assembly (co-hosted by FSC & FoodARC)
- March 24, 2014: Policy 101 Workshop
- March 24, 2014: Can Nova Scotians afford to eat healthy? Presentation and discussion of 2012 Participatory Food Costing Report
- February 20, 2014: Cafe Scientifique: Facing Our Own Discrimination: What role does food play in healthy communities?
- December 9, 2013: CFICE Webinar on Ethics
- November 13, 2013: Food Security Brunch and Learn
- October 16, 2013: World Food Day: FoodARC Open House
- October 16, 2013: World Food Day: Occupy Love Film Screening
- March 22, 2013: Presentation on the Challenges and Opportunities for Community Food Security: the Policy Landscape in Nova Scotia.
- March 20, 2013: Talk – Understand – Resolve – Move: The Role of the Charitable Food Sector in Community Food Security
- June 2013: Workshop – CU Expo Conference (2013)
- June 2013: Graphic Recording Workshop