- Empowerment to include a meal all cultures in the community can enjoy.
- Empowerment to encourage sharing and engagement of student recipe ideas and choices.
- Empowerment to teach the community where to acquire such resources.
- Empowerment to educate and create awareness surrounding food politics in our community.
- Empowerment to reflect and inquire on current issues.
- Empowerment to support local.
This meal represents empowerment
“Programs like the Loaded Ladle, a Dalhousie non-profit student food cooperative funded by students, empowers scholars and community members to reflect on these choices. This meal represents empowerment: Empowerment to nourish a vulnerable demographic in a dignified non-charitable way.2017-12-12T17:17:05-03:00